top of page

여전도회 1셀

공개·19 성도

John Jackson
John Jackson

Flash Player 32.0.0.156 Released

Adobe has released Version 32.0.0.156 of the Flash Player plugin for browsers. To download the full offline installer, use these links depending upon your browser: Internet Explorer or Firefox or Opera. Use Windows Update to update the built-in Flash Player in IE11 under Windows 8 and 10, and Edge under Windows 10. Update to the latest version of Chrome to update its built-in Flash Player.

Flash Player 32.0.0.156 released

Oct 2012: One issue with IE 10 and 11 using Windows Update to deliver Flash player updates is that Microsoft normally releases updates once a month. If Flash needs to be updated immediately, Microsoft may be reluctant to break from their schedule. In a Sept. 2012 article, Ed Bott griped that Microsoft had not updated IE10 with the latest Flash patches: Microsoft puts Windows 8 users at risk with missing Flash update. In fairness, Windows 8 had not been released at the time. Another 2012 article on this, one which did a good job putting things in perspective is Adobe confirms Windows 8 users vulnerable to active Flash exploits by Gregg Keizer in Computerworld. Nov 2014: The way this seems to have played out is that Adobe adjusted their release schedule to match that of Microsoft. On the second Tuesday of the month both companies release bug fixes. Of course, that leaves Windows users vulnerable to known flaws in the Flash player longer.

I never recommend the SHA1 links with the embedded version numbers because they go dead as soon as a new version is released. Such as _flash_player_ax.exe, _flash_player.exe, and _flash_player_ppapi.exe.

sometimes I wonder why would anyone still need this dangerous propreitary software when we can use HTML5. All games seem to be ported to HTML5 now as well as video players. I would use desktop flash player if i wanted to open swf file but using flash in browser is just a big security hole

소개

여전도회 1셀은 매주 수요일 오전 10시에 오산영락교회 세미나실에서 셀모임을 하고 있습니다. 누구든지 여호와...

성도

[18151] 경기 오산시 동부대로 338번길 30-3 (고현동 12-28) 오산영락교회 
pastor-lee@hanmail.net  |  Tel: 031.375.1521

주일 오전 1부 예배 - 9:00 am / 2부 예배 - 10:50 am / 주일 오후 예배 - 2:00 pm
새벽 예배(월~금) - 5:00 am / 수요저녁 예배(수) - 7:30 pm / 금요철야 예배(금) - 8:30 pm
주일학교 예배(주일) - 10:50 am / 중고등부 예배(토) - 3:00 pm / 청년 예배(토) - 5:00 pm

교회계좌 : 신한은행 14-00-11202445 오산영락교회

©2021 by OSAN YOUNGNAK CHURCH. All rights reserved.

bottom of page